Crooked Branch Ravine Park is a hidden gem above Reedy Creek not far from Forest Hill Park. At just 18 wooded acres, it presents a unique opportunity for ecological restoration through releasing its potential from the grips of dominant invasive vine and shrub species. The current priority is removing non-native, invasive plant species.
This is important work. We would appreciate your help.
- Sunday, April 3, from 1 – 3 p.m.
- If you can’t stay the entire time, that is fine. Every little bit helps.
- Bring gloves, hand clippers, loppers & a small saw if you can. An old screwdriver is sometimes helpful for prying vines away from the tree so they are easier to cut.
- We recommend long pants and long sleeves.
- Please bring your own water bottle
- We will meet in the cul de sac at the end of Northrop Street.
Questions? Let us know. https://reedycreekcoalition.org/contact-us/