Reedy Creek Coalition plans to plant a small area of park property along Covington Road with native trees and shrubs; this will be done in sections over the next 2-3 years. Over time these new plants should transform the area from a wildlife “unfriendly” site to one that provides food and shelter. Other benefits are cleaner water and a cooler environment. Our efforts will start with invasive removal and we hope that you will join us.
- Sunday, October 21 from 1 – 3 p.m. or as long as you can stay.
- Bring gloves and hand clippers. A small saw may be useful if you have one.
- We do ask that you bring your own water.
- Bring a friend!
- If you have never done this type of work before we will glady help you identify the plants that need to be removed.
- Questions: Contact us at https://reedycreekcoalition.org/contact-us/